Sunday, April 29, 2007

Here it is, HARDCORE

I love hardcore music...lately I've been a little out of the loop, and disenchanted by the local hardcore scene, but you only have to look as far as youtube to figure out why HARDCORE is the best genre in music ever....I FUCKING LOVE IT. its in my BONES.

the shows, the energy, the feeling, the music, the message... everything PERFECT.

Here's a compilation video from youtube for Judge's "Where it Went"....one of the best hardcore songs ever written, by one of the best underground hardcore bands EVER.



DO YOU FEEL WHAT I FEEL? DO YOU FEEL THE SAME?!....."

1 comment:

Asphalt said...

So happy to see you are now adding "music" to the first sentence!!!
saving a lot of people a lot of trouble...

guess what i did???
http://orthoinfo.aaos.org/brochure/thr_report.cfm?Thread_ID=52
now i am a one-handed left-hander!!!