Monday, April 14, 2008

So...

I'm driving along sheridan blvd. tonight with the wife after a successful jaunt to the local Target.

there's some guy in a Silver Range rover next to me with his girlfriend.

She gives me the finger for some reason that I really don't understand, and the guy says "come on bitch"...

The light turns green, so I speed up to try and avoid them, they speed up too and get next to us shouting gangsterisms like "c'mon bitch, lets go, c'mon fucker, Bring it, etc..."

so I say to the wife, call the police, his license plate is from colorado and is: 959-PSD. she does.

the guy realizes what we're doing and then takes a hard left, and his girlfriend throws a bottle at our car which breaks and nearly hits me on the side of the head since my window was down.

WTF?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all likelihood, the police will have to peel them off a guardrail or telephone pole. Tsk, Tsk, stupid people.

Incidentally, the phrase is "my wife" respectfully speaking.

Anonymous said...

To bad the wife didn't get the gun and take care if those Miscreants...

Engineer in AZ

Unknown said...

That's cause you drive with tha gansta lean