Friday, December 22, 2006

Friday...work, waiting, and wanting to go home

So today I’m sitting at work, back in the office, back in reality after a pretty great trip to a resort town, and spending yesterday playing in the snow.

Today I get to hear everyone’s shoveling stories.

Honestly, I just want to go home at this point. I don’t care to hear anyone’s stories, I don’t have much work to do, I’m listening to this crazy ridiculous black metal band called Anaal Nathrakh, and all I can think of is “how the hell am I gonna get home this afternoon.

Unfortunately I have no Crested Butte Pics to show, because we haven’t downloaded them here at work yet and I don’t have the camera to do it.

Oh well….here’s a picture of what the site looked like last year in October. At that time we had to rent 4wheelers to get around up there, almost as good as snowmobiles.



Thats our project manager on the right, and on the left is a coworker

No comments: